- 3/4 lb pork sausage
- 1 pinch dried red pepper flakes
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp louisiana hot sauce
- 1/4 cup and 2 tbsp flour
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tsp worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 8 biscuits; cooked
- Cook pork sausage in a skillet until no longer pink. Drain the fat off, and add in cayenne pepper, hot sauce, and red pepper flakes. Cook stirring until the meat is completely.
- Stir in all the flour and mix until it is dissolved into the meat (2-3 minutes). Add in milk and Worcestershire sauce. Cook over medium-low heat until thickened.
- Add in salt and pepper, and serve over biscuits.
Mothers Secret Recipes of Comfort Food & Culinary Inspiration from an Organic and Allergen-free Approach