- 16 ounces elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 8 pieces of bacon, crumbled
- 1 cup seeded and diced tomato
- 1 cup roughly chopped baby spinach
- Cook macaroni according to package instructions. Drain.
- Mix together remaining ingredients, and toss with macaroni until combined.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Mothers Secret Recipes of Comfort Food & Culinary Inspiration from an Organic and Allergen-free Approach