Summertime is here and I am posting several yummy icecream style recipes! I want you to know that the store bought frozen bars, gallons and treats, are no good, even if they say “All Natural, Yogurt, Natural ingredients, no gmo, etc…”! Unless it say ORGANIC you do not want to consume it or give it your children!
Making your own homemade 4 ingredient frozen treats using 100% organic ingredients and in home safe production practices, you can rest assured you have provided the most healthy, delicious, treats your family could ever want or have! They will never want the artificial food again after having your special homemade treats and comfort food!!!
Ingredients, Always Organic
- 2 cups soy, almond, or coconut milk or cream
- 2 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- In microwave safe bowl, or a large measuring cup, heat milk on high until hot but not boiling, about 2 minutes.
- Remove from microwave and whisk in cocoa and sugar until completely blended.
- Pour milk mixture over chocolate chips and stir until chips are completely melted. Let mixture cool for 5 minutes then pour into popsicle molds. Place popsicle sticks in each compartment. Freeze until completely frozen. About 6-8 hours.
If using wooden sticks or paper straws, you will need to let your popsicles freeze for about 1-2 hours before placing the sticks so they stay in place.
Thanks again to our friends at chocolatechocolateandmore.com