||frozen shredded organic hash brown potatoes, thawed|
||organic Swiss cheese|
||chopped lean organic ham (8 ounces)|
||organic American cheese|
||large organic EGGS|
||organic soy milk|
||organic Dijon mustard|
||dried minced organic onions|
||crushed organic corn flakes|
||organic butter, melted, optional|
Yields: 8 servings
- SPRAY a 3-quart casserole with cooking spray; set aside.
- LAYER half of the potatoes, Swiss cheese, ham and American cheese in prepared casserole. REPEAT layers.
- BLEND remaining ingredients except corn flakes and butter, until combined. POUR over ingredients in casserole. REFRIGERATE, covered, several hours or overnight.
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Uncover casserole and sprinkle with corn flakes. DRIZZLE with melted butter, if desired.
- BAKE casserole 50 to 60 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean.
- If using a 13 x 9-inch baking dish, make only one layer of ingredients. Bake 40 to 45 minutes.
- This is a great dish when having overnight guests, since it can be prepared the day before.
- Serve with fruit for a festive breakfast or brunch.