- yield 5
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup (I used Campbell’s Healthy Request)
- 1 cup milk (I used 2% milk)
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables, thawed (I used a mix of carrots, peas, corn, and green beans)
- 1 cup diced cooked chicken (about 4-5 ounces)*
- 1 (6 ounce) can miniature refrigerated biscuits (I used Pillsbury Grands! Jr. Golden Homestyle Buttermilk Biscuits) — the miniature biscuits cook faster than the standard-size refrigerated biscuits, which is important for this recipe
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray an 8-inch or 9-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place soup, milk, vegetables, and chicken in the prepared dish and stir until completely combined.
- Top with biscuit dough.
- Bake, uncovered, for 15-18 minutes, or until biscuits are golden brown and the filling is heated through and bubbly. Keep an eye on the biscuits as they’re cooking – if you think that the biscuits are getting too brown on top, just cover them very loosely with foil while you finish baking the dish.
*Store-bought rotisserie chicken or leftovers from another meal will both work for this recipe. Use whatever is easiest!