- 4 1⁄2 teaspoons tarragon vinegar
- 6 1⁄2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 2 1⁄2 cups Miracle Whip
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 carrots
- 2 heads cabbage
- Mix oil, onions and sugar. Add tarragon vinegar, the tarragon is the secret seasoning. Fold in Miracle Whip.
- Pour over grated carrots and cabbage. Fold in well.
- Refrigerate in an airtight covered dish. Best if made the night before serving.
Mothers Secret Recipes of Comfort Food & Culinary Inspiration from an Organic and Allergen-free Approach