Cocoa Hot Fudge Sauce
Ingredients, Always Organic
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup heavy cream, half & half, Coconut Milk, or Soy Milk
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In a 2 quart saucepan, combine sugar, cocoa and milk, stirring with a whisk until completely combined and smooth.
- Turn heat on stove to medium and stirring occasionally, bring to a boil.
- Stir in butter and continue to boil until sauce thickens, about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat, stir in vanilla and salt. Let cool for 5 minutes before serving over ice cream. Store in container in the refrigerator. To reheat, microwave for 30 seconds at a time until warm.
Notes: keeps for 2 weeks refrigerated
Thanks again to our friends at ChocolateChocolateandmore.com for this awesome easy recipe! Use my alternative Organic suggested ingredients for ultra healthy version of this and all recipes on my site!