YIELD 1 Pie
- 2 cups graham crackers, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 lb cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- sultana (optional)
- In a mixing bowl, combine the butter and graham crackers until stiff but pliable.
- Line the bottom of the cake tin with graham cracker crust mix. Mix all of the ingredients except the sultanas in a food processor until smooth, and then fold in the sultanas.
- Pour the mix into a springform pan and bake for 40 minutes at 325ºF-350ºF. Turn off the oven and leave the cake to cool down in the oven for about one hour to prevent the top from cracking.
- Chill the cake in the fridge overnight and dust the top with powdered sugar.
Mothers Secret Recipes of Comfort Food & Culinary Inspiration from an Organic and Allergen-free Approach