- 1 vanilla cake mix (18.25 oz)
- ½ cup buttermilk
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup molasses
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground ginger
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon powder
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- Pre-heat the oven to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
- Prepare the muffin tray with 24 cupcake wrappers.
- Mix all the ingredients including the cake mix in a bowl and prepare a smooth batter.
- Use a spoon or a plastic bag to fill in the muffin cups with this batter. Only fill two-third of the muffin cups.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve warm.
Nutritional Value: Calories – 155, carbohydrates – 22.4g, protein – 2.2g, fat – 6.5g, cholesterol -32mg