FOR THE CRUST
FOR THE CHEESECAKE
- Make crust: In a food processor, pulse Oreos until they are fine crumbs. Transfer crumbs to a bowl, then add butter and sugar and stir until combined. The texture should be similar to wet sand.
- Grease a 9″ pie plate and press in the crust mixture.
- In a large bowl using a hand mixer, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy. Add powdered sugar, chocolate sauce, cocoa packets and salt and mix until smooth.
- Add about half of the heavy cream and beat until smooth. Add the rest of the heavy cream and beat until very fluffy.
- Fold in mini marshmallows. Pour cheesecake mixture into the prepared crust.
- Freeze until solid, about 4 hours.