- 2 c. heavy cream
- 1 14-oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 c. eggnog
- 1 tbsp. ground nutmeg, plus more for topping
- Cone, optional
- Rainbow sprinkles, optional
- In a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, beat heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
- Fold in sweetened condensed milk, eggnog, and nutmeg.
- Transfer mixture to a 9″-x-5″ loaf pan and smooth the top with a spatula. Sprinkle with additional nutmeg and freeze until firm, 5 hours.
- When ready to serve, remove from freezer and let soften, 10 minutes. Serve in a cone with rainbow sprinkles if you’re feeling extra festive.