- 1 envelope (.25 oz.) unflavored gelatin
- 2/3 cup water
- 2 pkgs. (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels, melted and cooled
- 1 can (14 oz.) Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
MIX graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar together in ungreased 9-inch springform pan; press firmly onto bottom.FOR CHEESECAKE;
SPRINKLE gelatin over water in small saucepan; let stand for 1 minute. Warm over low heat, stirring constantly, just until gelatin dissolves. Remove from heat.
BEAT cream cheese and melted chocolate in large mixer bowl until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk. Stir in gelatin mixture; fold in whipped cream. Pour into prepared pan. Refrigerate for about 3 hours or until set. Run knife around edge of cheesecake; remove side of springform pan.
NOTE: 2 prepared 9-inch (9 ounces each) graham cracker crusts can be substituted for the 9-inch springform crust. Divide filling evenly; refrigerate as above.