- 2 cups of eggnog
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup of brown sugar (use more if you need too)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Warm eggnog in a small pan until tiny bubbles form. Remove from heat.
- In a bowl, beat eggs until thick and creamy. SLOWLY whip the eggs into the hot eggnog.
- Pour into ramekins. Add water to a baking pan large enough to hold ramekins. Water in baking pan should only be two- thirds of the way full and do not allow water to overflow into custard.
- Bake for 20 minutes and remove.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Turn broiler on, remove ramekins and sprinkle brown sugar over the top of each dessert.
- Broil until brown sugar is melted. Remove from oven and let sit for a few minutes to harden.
- Serve on a small plate as the ramekins may be hot to the touch.
Mothers Secret Recipes of Comfort Food & Culinary Inspiration from an Organic and Allergen-free Approach