- 4 ounces chocolate (or regular if preferred) graham crackers
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- Cooking spray
- 1 1/2 cups fresh cranberries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup Chambord (raspberry liqueur)
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 (8-ounce) packages block-style 1/3-less-fat cream cheese or use 50% goat cheese instead of full cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) block-style fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup plain fat-free Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3 large eggs
- 2 large egg whites
Preheat oven to 375°.
Wrap outside and bottom of a 9-inch springform pan tightly with a double layer of heavy-duty foil.
Place crackers in a food processor; process until finely ground. Drizzle with oil; pulse until combined. Press mixture into bottom and 1/2 inch up sides of prepared pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 375° for 8 minutes; cool on a rack.
Reduce oven temperature to 325°.
Place cranberries, sugar, liqueur, and water in a saucepan; boil. Cook 8 minutes or until cranberries pop and mixture is syrupy. Cool 20 minutes. Place mixture in a food processor; process 1 minute or until smooth.
7. Place 2 egg whites in a medium bowl; beat with a mixer at high speed until soft peaks form using clean, dry beaters. Fold beaten egg whites into cream cheese mixture. Pour filling over crust. Spoon cranberry mixture over filling; swirl together using the tip of a knife. Place springform pan in a 13 x 9-inch metal baking pan. Add hot water to pan to a depth of 2 inches. Bake at 325° for 50 minutes or until center of cheesecake barely moves when pan is touched.