Cinnamon Spiced Pecans
Ingredients, Always Organic
- 4 cups pecans
- 1 egg white
- 1 Tablespoon water
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- dash of salt
- Beat egg white and water until thick and frothy. fold in pecans until coated.
- Combine sugar, cinnamon and salt then pour over pecans. Stir until well coated.
- Line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil. Spread nuts out in a single layer on baking tray.
- Bake in a preheated 300 degree oven for 40 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes (to keep them from sticking.)
- Remove from oven and loosen any stuck pecan with a spatula. Let nuts cool completely before storing in an airtight container.
This recipe can also be made with walnuts.