- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup of sugar
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1½ cups milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- ⅓ cup melted butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 to 3 tablespoons milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 9 x 13 pan with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, mix everything together for the ingredients of the cake.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- For the topping, mix all of the ingredients well in a small bowl.
- Drop spoonfuls of topping on the batter and then swirl it with a knife.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Drizzle glaze over warm cake. (You can reduce the glaze and the cake would still be yummy.)