Chocolate Coconut Oatmeal Cookies
Ingredients, Always all Organic
- 1/2 cup butter, softened, I use organic butter flavored crisco to alternate for my special needs kid who has sever dairy allergy
- 1/2 cup creamy organic peanut butter
- 1 1/4 cup organic raw cane sugar
- 1 organic egg
- 1/4 cup filtered water
- 1 teaspoon organic vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose organic flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda (aluminum free)
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup old fashioned organic oats
- 1 cup chopped organic pecans (or other favorite nut)
- 1 cup shredded organic coconut
- 1 1/2 cups bittersweet organic chocolate chips
- Cream butter and peanut butter. Add in sugar and beat for 5 minutes. Add in egg, water and vanilla, cream until well combined. Stir in flour, baking soda and salt. Mix in oats, chopped nuts and coconut. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Drop by heaping tablespoon about 3 inches apart on ungreased baking sheet. Bake in a preheated 375 degree oven for 10-12 minutes. Let cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes then remove to racks to cool completely. These freeze well.
Thanks again to our friends at chocolatechocolateandmore.com for this amazing recipe… please remember to follow our suggested organic alternatives for a super healthy version of every recipe we post and find from other fun recipe websites!!