Ingredients for 4 cookies:
- 1/4 cup almond meal (30 g)
- 3 tbsp vanilla pea protein powder (25 g)
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup unsweetened apple sauce or baby food
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup unsweetened chocolate chips (40 g)
- I baked them 25-30 min around 200 degrees Celsius (I have a small electric oven so don’t rely on this temperature). This was slightly too much, they got a bit too brown on top, but the texture didn’t disappoint. Those were some soft cookies full of chocolate chips.
Nutrition facts per cookie: 116 kcal, 6.8 g protein, 10.4 g carbs, 3.1 g sugar, 5.3 g fat, 6.6 g fiber.