About This Recipe
“I got this recipe years ago from a neighbor and loved it! It’s great at parties and gift giving at Christmas. Makes lots!”
Ingredients, Always Organic
- Preheat oven to 250.
- Prepare popcorn and set aside.
- In a sauce pan bring to a boil brown sugar, butter and syrup.
- Boil at a slow boil for 5 minutes without stirring.
- Remove and add baking soda, salt, vanilla and peanuts.
- Pour over popcorn and toss.
- Lay out on greased cookie sheets and bake for 1 hour stirring every 20 minutes.
- Store in Large Zip Lock Bags.