- 1 rolled refrigerated pie crust (from a 15-ounce package)
- 2 (4-serving) packages cook-and-serve banana cream pudding mix
- 4 cups milk
- 2 bananas, peeled and sliced, divided
- 1 (12-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Place pie crust in a 9-inch deep-dish pie plate. Flute edges and prick bottom and sides with a fork. Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until lightly browned; cool.
- In a medium saucepan, combine pudding mix and milk, and cook over medium heat until thickened, stirring constantly. Remove from heat, cover surface of pudding with wax paper, and let cool slightly.
- Place 1-1/2 bananas on bottom of pie crust. Spoon pudding mixture evenly over bananas.
- Spoon whipped topping over pudding mixture. Cover and chill at least 4 hours, or until ready to serve. Garnish with remaining bananas.
Mothers Secret Recipes of Comfort Food & Culinary Inspiration from an Organic and Allergen-free Approach