- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup margarine, melted
Prep 30 m
Cook 15 m
Ready In 2 h 15 m
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, warm milk, water, sugar and salt. Remove from heat, and mix in the eggs and yeast.
- Measure flour into a large bowl. Make a well in the flour, and pour milk mixture into it. Do not stir. Cover with a lid, and let stand for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Pour melted margarine into flour, and mix well. Add more flour if too sticky. Knead lightly. Cover, and let rise for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Shape the dough into rolls, and place on a baking sheet. Let rise again for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Bake rolls in a preheated 400 degrees F (205 degrees C) oven for 15 minutes, or until done.