- 2 cups Jiffy baking mix
- 1 lb sausage, cooked
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Lightly grease a cookie sheet.
- Mix all ingredients together thoroughly.
- Drop by heaping tablespoons onto prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove from cookie sheet and place on paper towel.
- Store covered in refrigerator (if there’s any left).
Mothers Secret Recipes of Comfort Food & Culinary Inspiration from an Organic and Allergen-free Approach