Prep: 15 m
Cook: 30 m
Ready In: 45 m
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9×13-inch baking dish.
- Whisk the eggs, vanilla extract, 2 teaspoons of cinnamon, the cloves, nutmeg, and white sugar together in a bowl; beat in the pumpkin until fully incorporated.
- Arrange the bread cubes in a single layer in the prepared baking dish; pour the pumpkin mixture over the bread cubes, and gently toss to coat.
- Stir 1/3 cup of brown sugar, 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon, flour, and butter together with a fork in a small bowl until the mixture is crumbly; sprinkle over the bread cubes.
- Bake in preheated oven until golden brown on top, 30 to 40 minutes.