- 12 oz wholemeal flour
- 1 oz wheat bran
- pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon bread soda
- 1 dessertspoon brown sugar (optional)
- 1 tablespoon sunflower oil
- half a pint of milk
- 1 small pot hazelnut or plain yogurt (approx 125g)
- Mix the dry ingredients, add the milk, oil and yogurt and mix with a knife.
- Place into a greased loaf tin and bake for 40 min approx at 180 degrees.
- Remove from the tin and wrap in a tea towel.
- Delicious warm or cold.
Mothers Secret Recipes of Comfort Food & Culinary Inspiration from an Organic and Allergen-free Approach