- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 cup flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1pinch salt
- whipped cream
- fresh fruit
- maple syrup
- powdered sugar
- Heat a nonstick pan to medium hot.
- Mix all ingredients in the blender.
- Brush pan with a little butter or spray with Pam.
- Pour in enough batter to cover bottom of pan in a thin layer (when you pour it in, quickly hold and turn the pan to even out batter into a circle).
- Flip when golden.
- Spread on your topping of choice then roll — for example: jam; whipped cream and fresh fruit; maple syrup; fresh fruit and a sprinkling of powdered sugar; nutella.
Mothers Secret Recipes of Comfort Food & Culinary Inspiration from an Organic and Allergen-free Approach