- In a large bowl, combine dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, sugar and salt.) Mix well and set aside.
- In mixing bowl, beat milk, eggs and oil until combined.
- Add dry ingredients and mix just until moistened. Do not overmix (a few small lumps are fine.)
- Preheat griddle (I put mine on medium-low heat) and pour batter onto hot griddle (I use a ¼ cup measuring cup.)
- Cook until batter starts to bubble and becomes a little dry around the edges.
- Flip and cook on the other side until golden brown.
Mothers Secret Recipes of Comfort Food & Culinary Inspiration from an Organic and Allergen-free Approach