Easy to make, yummy to eat!!
- Prep: 10 m
Cook: 1 h
Ingredients, Always Organic:
- 1 cup butter crisco, softened
- 2 cups organic raw cane sugar
- 4 organic eggs
- 6 organic bananas, mashed
- 2 teaspoons organic vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose organic flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/4 cup unsweetened organic cocoa powder
- 1 cup lite organic sour cream or organic goat cheese for dairy free
- 1 cup semisweet organic chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease two 9×5 inch loaf pans.
- In a large bowl, cream together margarine, sugar and eggs. Stir in bananas and vanilla. Sift in flour, baking soda and cocoa; mix well. Blend in sour cream and chocolate chips. Pour batter into prepared pans.
- Bake in preheated oven for 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into center of a loaf comes out clean.