Banana Pancakes only two ingredients
- 2 eggs
- 1 – 3 ripe medium banana ( add 1-2 more bananas for more pancakes)
- optional dash of baking powder
Optional ingredients (each or all)
- Bananas Foster
- Strawberry Syrup or Other flavored Syrup
- Strawberries or Fruit of your choice
- Chopped Nuts, your favorite, mine are pecans
- Goat Cheese frosting
- Powdered Sugar
1. Mash banana with a fork. Beat two eggs and combine with mashed banana. Add in any optional ingredients. Or use a food processor to combine all ingredients and once, process until smooth.
2. Heat griddle over low heat, spray with a non-stick spray or coat with a little olive oil, then pour batter onto griddle in small circles (make sure the pancakes are smaller than the size of your palm or they will be really hard to flip). Flip after edges start to cook and allow the pancakes to cook through, about 3 mins depending on size.
Nutrition info for Pancakes
250 calories, 10 g fat (3 g sat fat), 14 g pro, 28 g carb, 3 g fiber.