SERVES: 1 LOAF
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease a 9x5” loaf pan with cooking spray or butter.
- On a cutting board, separate biscuits and cut each biscuit into quarters. Roll each piece into a ball. Dunk each ball in the melted butter than toss in cinnamon-sugar until evenly coated. Lay about half of the biscuit balls in an even layer, touching on both sides, in the bottom of the loaf pan.
- Toss apples with brown sugar, granulated sugar and cinnamon. Scatter a very thin layer of apples on top of the biscuit balls. (You want the second layer of biscuits to touch the base layer.) Lay the second and final layer of biscuit balls over the apples, and top with remaining apples. Bake for 35-45 minutes, until the biscuits are a deep golden and the apple mixture is bubbling. Let cool for about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make glaze. Whisk together powdered sugar and milk until smooth.
- Run a knife around the edges of the pan, and transfer the monkey bread onto a serving platter. Drizzle glaze on top of the loaf. Serve warm.