- DIFFICULTY: Easy
- COOK TIME: 15 Minutes
- SERVINGS: 8 Servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Smush softened butter with a fork. Dump in sugar, cinnamon,vanilla and nutmeg, if using. Stir to completely combine.
- Spread on slices of bread, completely covering the surface all the way to the edges.
- Place toast on a cookie sheet. Place cookies sheet into the oven and bake for 10 minutes. Turn on the broiler and broil until golden brown and bubbling. Watch so it won’t burn!
- Remove from oven and cut slices into halves diagonally.