2 Ingredient Sweet Potato Pancakes
- Prep time
- Cook time
- Total time
- Serves: 8-10
- 2 ingredient recipe
- 1 large sweet potato
- 2 eggs
- Dash of cinnamon (optional)
- Maple Syrup
- Pecans or Nuts of your choice, Chopped
- Butter or creamed goat cheese
- sliced Fruit of your choice, or compote, jam, preserves, etc.
- Bake the large sweet potato at 400 degrees for about 45 minutes to 1 hour. You can bake the sweet potato in a cookie sheet on top of parchment paper. Prick a couple of times with a fork before baking.
- Peel and let it cool down. Mash the sweet potato and add the cinnamon *optional. You should have a puree consistency.
- Add the eggs and mix well using a whisk or hand blender.
- Spoon round pancakes on a cookie sheet on top of parchment paper. Bake for about 20-25 minutes at 375 degrees. Make sure you flip them halfway. Enjoy!
Mothers Secret Recipes of Comfort Food & Culinary Inspiration from an Organic and Allergen-free Approach