- 1 medium, seedless watermelon
- 1/2 cup macadamia nuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup dried goji berries
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries, halved
- 2 kiwis, peeled and sliced thin
- Handful fresh mint leaves, minced (optional)
- Handful edible flower petals (optional)
- Use the widest part of the watermelon to cut four 1-inch-thick rounds. Each round will form the base of a “pizza.” Decorate each round with the fruit, nut and garnish toppings you like best.
- Use a chef’s knife (adults only, please!) to cut each “pizza” into 8 wedges. Serve immediately. Watermelon Pizza will keep up to one day, covered and refrigerated.