- 4 jalapenos, cored and seeded
- Goat cheese (we used about 4 oz.)
- 1 lb ground Italian sausage (any type works, I used mild)
- 1/2 lb bacon
- Fill each jalapeno with goat cheese.
- Divide sausage into four patties.
- Press stuffed jalapeno into center of patty making sure it is completely enclosed.
- Wrap one piece of bacon tightly around sausage.
- Place on smoker at 250 for about 2 hours, place on grill on indirect heat for about 30 minutes, or place in oven at 400 for about 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from heat and enjoy!!
Mothers Secret Recipes of Comfort Food & Culinary Inspiration from an Organic and Allergen-free Approach