- 1 pack Bacon
- 4-5 Sweet Onions
- 2 T Black Pepper
- 1/2 cup Sriracha Hot Sauce
- 2 T Mayo
- 1 tsp Lime Juice
- Cut onions into 1/2 inch thick rings and pop the internal rings out until you have a nice sturdy onion ring.
- Brush onion with hot sauce.
- Wrap each onion ring with bacon and secure with a skewer or toothpick.
- Heavily cover the onion rings with pepper and smoke, grill or bake for about 90 minutes at 250-350 degrees.
- To make the spicy sriracha mayo, combine 2 T of mayo, 1 T of sriracha sauce, and 1 tsp of lime juice. Mix well.