- SERVINGS 1
- YIELD 1 Cup
- UNITS US
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 1 cup whole almond, with skins
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Pour cooking oil over almonds in bowl. Toss to coat well. Spread on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake in 275 degree oven for 45 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Pour nuts into medium bowl. Sprinkle with liquid smoke.
- Toss to coat well. Mix flour and salt in cup. Sprinkle over almonds. Toss to coat well. Spread on same baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Cool and serve or store for up several weeks in airtight jar or container.
Mothers Secret Recipes of Comfort Food & Culinary Inspiration from an Organic and Allergen-free Approach