An amazingly cheesy and creamy dip that you can enjoy guilt-free. It’s so good, you’ll want to eat this with a spoon!
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and diced
- 1 Roma tomato, diced, plus more for garnish
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 cups Silk Unsweetened Coconut Milk
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 avocado, halved, seeded, peeled and diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium high heat. Add garlic and jalapeno, and cook, stirring frequently, until fragrant, about 1 minute. Stir in tomato until softened, about 1-2 minutes.
- Whisk in flour until lightly browned, about 1 minute. Gradually whisk in coconut milk, and cook, whisking constantly, until slightly thickened, about 4-5 minutes.
- Stir in cheeses, a handful at a time, until smooth, about 1-2 minutes. Stir in chili powder and cumin; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Stir in Greek yogurt until well combined, about 1 minute.
- Serve immediately, garnished with tomatoes, avocado and cilantro, if desired.