YIELDS 8 SERVINGS
Warm, cheesy, green chile and enchilada dip with a fraction of the calories and fat compared to regular dip!
- In a large bowl whisk together the cream cheese, yogurt, enchilada sauce, green chiles, and spices.
- Fold in the shredded chicken, mozzarella, and 1/4 cup of the monterey jack cheese.
- Place all of the ingredients in the slow cooker and cook on low for 2 hours.
- Remove the dip from the slow cooker and put it in an oven safe dish.
- Top with the remaining cheese and stick it under the broiler until the cheese is lightly browned.
- Serve with chips, crackers, or vegetables.