- 4 ounces low fat cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup green enchilada sauce
- 7 ounce can diced green chiles
- 1/2 t. cumin
- 1/2 t. chili powder
- 1/2 t. kosher salt
- 3 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 1/2 cup part skim mozzarella
- 1/2 cup monterey jack cheese, divided
- In a large bowl whisk together the cream cheese, yogurt, enchilada sauce, green chiles, and spices.
- Fold in the shredded chicken, mozzarella, and 1/4 cup of the monterey jack cheese.
- Place all of the ingredients in the slow cooker and cook on low for 2 hours.
- Remove the dip from the slow cooker and put it in an oven safe dish.
- Top with the remaining cheese and stick it under the broiler until the cheese is lightly browned.
- Serve with chips, crackers, or vegetables.
Mothers Secret Recipes of Comfort Food & Culinary Inspiration from an Organic and Allergen-free Approach