This rainbow salsa is overflowing with fresh and healthy and colorful ingredients that combine to make the tastiest dip!
- 3 roma tomatoes, cored and diced
- 1-2 jalapeno peppers, stems removed, seeded and diced (add more/less to taste)
- 1 large red bell pepper, cored and diced
- 1 large orange bell pepper, cored and diced
- 1 large yellow bell pepper, cored and diced
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15-ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 cup chopped fresh cilantro, loosely-packed
- 2/3 cup chopped red onion (about half of a small red onion)
- 2 tablespoons freshly-squeezed lime juice (about 1 large lime)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 small bag Garden of Eatin tortilla chips (I went with Yellow Corn Tortilla Chips)
- Combine the tomatoes, jalapeno, bell peppers, black beans, corn, cilantro and red onion in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the lime juice, garlic powder, cumin and salt until combined.
- Add the juice to the bowl of salsa. Then toss everything until combined.
- Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate for up to 48 hours.