1 hr 30 min
Who doesn’t Love Fries or Tater Tots, smothered in cheese, chili, and other goodies? I can’t get enough of it!
- 1 tsp oil
- 8 ounces ground beef
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp coriander
- 1 tsp chipotle
- 14 ounces canned diced tomatoes
- salt and pepper
- 2 cups tater tots
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Optional Garnish: Diced Jalepenos, Diced green chilis, diced green onion, sour cream, bacon, extra cheese, salsa, picante, and more, your choice…
- Heat 1 tsp oil in medium stock pot over medium heat. Add ground beef and crumble. Add onion and garlic and cook until onion has softened and beef has browned. Drain excess oil.
- Add cumin, coriander, chipotle and tomatoes. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer for at least 1 hour, stirring occasionally. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat tater tots according to directions on package. Top with chili and cheese. Serve.
- calories 286
- fat 16g
- protein 16g
- carbs 21g