- 1 lb taro, peeled
- Kosher (or Hawaiian) salt, to taste
- Olive oil, for brushing
- If you’re using a mandolin, put on the lowest setting 1 or 2 and slice the taro lengthwise.
- Don’t rush this step and watch your fingers as you slice. For parts that are too small to slice with a mandolin, use a sharp knife.
- Place slices on parchment paper lined baking sheets and brush each slice lightly with olive oil.
- Bake in 400 degree Fahrenheit oven for 20 minutes until edges are crisp. Season with extra salt if desired.
Mothers Secret Recipes of Comfort Food & Culinary Inspiration from an Organic and Allergen-free Approach