- 1-1/2 cups sour cream or Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup caramelized onions
- 1 Tablespoon finely minced celery
- 1 Tablespoon finely minced green onion
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- salt & pepper to taste
- Caramelize onions. Allow onions to cool.
- In a bowl combine all ingredients.
- For best results refrigerate overnight, or at least two hours.
Mothers Secret Recipes of Comfort Food & Culinary Inspiration from an Organic and Allergen-free Approach