- 6 potatoes, baking
- 1 cup green chili sauce
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- Peel and cut potatoes into french fry sticks.
- Either fry potatoes in oil or bake in a 400 oven for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Heat green chili in a saucepan.
- When potatoes are done place on a broil proof pan, I use a metal pie pan, pour green chili on top then sprinkle with cheese.
- Place back into a broiler for 5 minutes to melt cheese.
- Optional toppings: sour cream, onions, jalapenos, or guacamole.
Mothers Secret Recipes of Comfort Food & Culinary Inspiration from an Organic and Allergen-free Approach