- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 2 tablespoons sherry or chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
- Cubed French bread baguette, sliced apples and seedless red grapes
- In a 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker, mix the first six ingredients. Cook, covered, on low 2 to 2-1/2 hours or until cheese is melted, stirring every 30 minutes. Serve warm with bread cubes and fruit. Yield: 3 cups.
1/4 cup (calculated without dippers): 159 calories, 11g fat (7g saturated fat), 35mg cholesterol, 326mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 11g protein.