- 20 pieces medium whole white mushroom cleaned
- 4 cups cooking oil
- Mushroom Batter
- 3/4 cup all – purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup water
- 1 piece raw egg
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 Tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- Fried Mushrooms Recipe
- Combine all the mushroom batter ingredients in a large bowl. Mix well using a wire whisk. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a deep cooking pot.
- Dip the mushroom in the batter, and then deep fry in medium heat for 4 to 6 minutes or until the color turns medium to golden brown.
- Remove from the cooking pot and place in a plate lined with paper towels (to absorb the excess oil).
- Serve with ranch dressing. Share and enjoy!
Mothers Secret Recipes of Comfort Food & Culinary Inspiration from an Organic and Allergen-free Approach