- 1 lb. bag frozen french fries
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 1/2 c. Shredded Monterey Jack
- 1/2 c. sour cream
- 2 tbsp. hot sauce (preferably Cholula)
- 1 c. pickled jalapeños
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 425°. On a large baking sheet, bake French fries in a single layer according to package instructions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add onion and cook until tender, about 5 minutes, then add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Stir in ground beef, chili powder, and paprika, then season with salt and pepper. Cook until beef is no longer pink in center, about 6 minutes. Drain fat.
- Top the French fries with Monterey Jack and bake until the cheese is melted and bubbly, about 10 minutes more.
- Meanwhile, make spicy sour cream. Whisk together sour cream and hot sauce until smooth.
- Sprinkle cheese fries with jalapeños and parsley then drizzle with spicy sour cream. Serve immediately.
All kinds of Cheese, Guacamole, Jalapenos, Green Chili, Ground Beef, Sour Cream, Fresh chopped Cilantro, Black Olives, Salsa, Picante sauce, sliced Avocado, Diced Tomato, and more…