- Prep time: 3 mins
- Cook time: 10 mins
- Total time: 13 mins
- Serves: 8
Enchilada Dip makes a perfect warm, cheesy and delicious dip. If you love enchiladas, then this dip is definitely for you! Get this simple Enchilada dip for your next event.
- ½ medium onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups enchilada sauce
- 2 cups grated Monterrey Jack or cheddar cheese
- 1½ – 2 pounds ground beef (Optional)
- Sour Cream (Optional)
- Tortilla Chips (Optional)
- Add oil to a pan and saute’ your onions and garlic and cook until tender, about 3 minutes. Stir in enchilada sauce and top with grated cheese. Cover and allow cheese to melt, about 3 more minutes.
- If you choose to add ground beef, brown the ground beef in the large skillet pan you sauteed the onions in. Drain.
- Top with sour cream and serve with tortilla chips.
Adding Beef is a nice touch, however, if you’re serving this with a Taco/ Burrito station at a party you will have plenty of Ground Beef in other items and on your topping station. It’s up to you!