(about 2-3 servings)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut the cauliflower, discarding the core and stems. Cut the florets into small pieces to resemble popcorn and place in a bowl with olive oil and salt and toss.
- Cauliflower Popcorn is ready to bake!
- Place in a non-stick baking sheet or on top of Parchment Paper and bake for about 20 minutes, turn florets and bake for another 20 minutes approximately. The length of time you choose to cook the cauliflower will depend on how sweet and crunchy you like it. The browner the cauliflower pieces turn, the more caramelization occurs and the sweeter they’ll taste.
- If you like them really sweet and crunchy bake for about 1 hour, turning florets every 15-20 minutes.
- Serve right away and enjoy this delicious and healthy snack!