- 1 Cup of Sour Cream
- 1 (16 Ounce) Can of Refried Beans
- 1 (8 Ounce) Block of Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1 (1 Ounce) Package of Mild Taco Seasoning
- 1/2 -1 Cup of Mexican Cheese, For Topping
- 8″ Inch Baking Dish or 8×8 Pan
- Tortilla Chips, For Dipping
- Preheat your oven to 350 degree F.
- With a handheld or stand mixer with paddle attachment place your cream cheese in your bowl and whip until smooth.
- Now add your sour cream, beans & taco seasoning and mix until smooth.
- Spread cream cheese/bean mixture evenly into your pan & top with your Mexican cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until hot & bubbly, and serve with tortilla chips.
- It’s 1/2-1 Cup of Cheese because it just depends on you preference, I like lots of cheese so I probably used a cup, maybe more.