Creamy, cheesy perfection with no Velveeta!
- 2 8-ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cups grated Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 cups grated Parmesan
- 1 can Rotel Diced Tomatoes with Green Chiles, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Add all of the ingredients to a large bowl and mix well to combine.
- Spread cheese into an 8×8 baking dish and bake for 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Serve with tortilla chips.
Mothers Secret Recipes of Comfort Food & Culinary Inspiration from an Organic and Allergen-free Approach